- Media & Marketing
- The Lingo
What does the President know? Guernica asks some questions about Obama’s massive voter database. And why can’t voters opt out?
Padraig Harrington offers his cap space to a good cause for The Masters
Psychology Today asks why its socially OK to be bad at maths but not reading.
Why is corporate hospitality at The Open up 30%?
The Masters is finding women hard to handle again. Particularly the CEO of IBM
The heat is rising on Amazon’s UK tax affairs
Other Stuff Like This
- Six Stories That Stuck
Some little gems that made it through the noise. 1 Lalit Modi reminded everyone what he thinks of the BCCI: The IPL management ...
- What Nick Keller Did Next
Separated at birth. A ruthlessly ambitious hard man unafraid to crack a few heads to get what he wants. And Mayor Carcetti from The Wi...
- Clocked: Stories To Keep An Eye On
A collection of stuff that caught my eye. Channel 4's new horseracing deal brings in to question the role of BBC Sport beyond the ...
- Pay Your Dues, Then We Can Talk CSR
Character is what you do when you think nobody is watching. When Barclays knows we're watching, it talks CSR. This from today's p...
- Obama Campaigned As A Tech Brand In A Country Addicted To The Next Big Thing
The selling of the President is coming back to haunt him. This time four years ago, Barack Obama was the most popular man in the w...
- The Three Swooshes
Some views on the future of the England shirt. First, Charlie Sale: Nike's decision to sell their demoralised subsidiary U...
The Top 50
- Phrase of the Day: Cycle Sponsorship Portfolio
- The Burgundy Oversell
- The Fag End Of History
- Medium is the Message: Dictators on Instagram
- How To Do Brazil, By Nike
- What Is The Point Of An Industry Body?
- The Dream Factory
- Stats of the Day
- When Fifa Met Python
- Is The O2 Over?
- Number of the Day: 10%
- O’Grady: Look In The Mirror, Chubby
- When You Inadvertently Hit In To The Group In Front
- Wifi Won’t Help Football’s Cinema Problem
- What Gavin Patterson Said At Leaders
- 7 Things About The Future
- Express Delivers To Turkey
- News Doesn’t Emerge, It’s Bloody Hard Work
- Heroes. And What They Say About Us
- Facebook Beheadings And Twitter Footy Are Both Part Of The Same Story
- Passion Killer
- Compulsory Viewing: Michael Sandel’s TED
- What A Great Interview Does
- AVB GIF OMG LOL #COYS
- Weird That This Didn’t Work Out
- England Rugby Kit News: Still White
- The Most Interesting Thing Sir Martin Sorrell Said At Leaders
- What’s Going On With Stubhub?
- Category of the Day: Official Quick Service Restaurant Partner
- Breaking: England’s New Rugby Kit
- The Cricket Message
- This Might Be Awkward
- The Gap In The Team Golf Schedule
- What To Think About Most News Stories
- Gif of the Day: Bale v Madrid
- The Wafer Thin Line Between John McCririck And A Pantomime Dame
- Pretentious, Moi?
- When Social Media Strategy Meets Real Life
- What Journalists Notice About Tone Of Voice
- Things You Think About When On A Train With Ruud Gullit And One Of JLS
- Tennis Metaphor of the Day: JP Morgan
- Sports Punditry Explained
- It’s The Economy, Stupid (Pt 349)
- Russell Brand On Sponsorship, Nazis And Hugo Boss
- When Golfers Dance
- Who Will Ambush Autumn?
- Two Things About Tina Brown’s Exit
- New: The Wenger Guide To Management
- How Arnold Palmer Got Rich, By Mark McCormack
Tagsadidas Advertising BBC Chelsea Cricket Culture Daily Mail Daily Telegraph Data ECB European Tour Football FT Golf IMG IOC KPMG Legacy Locog London 2012 Lord Coe Marketing Media New York Times Nike Obesity Olympics Personal Endorsements Politics PR Premier League Rory McIlroy Rugby Social Media Sponsor Sponsors Sponsorship Sports Marketing Tech Tennis The Guardian The Lingo Tiger Woods Twitter Women