What does the President know? Guernica asks some questions about Obama’s massive voter database. And why can’t voters opt out?
Padraig Harrington offers his cap space to a good cause for The Masters
Why is corporate hospitality at The Open up 30%?
The Masters is finding women hard to handle again. Particularly the CEO of IBM
The heat is rising on Amazon’s UK tax affairs
Other Stuff Like This
- Six Stories That Stuck Some little gems that made it through the noise. 1 Lalit Modi reminded everyone what he thinks of the BCCI: The IPL […]
- What Nick Keller Did Next Separated at birth. A ruthlessly ambitious hard man unafraid to crack a few heads to get what he wants. And Mayor Carcetti […]
- Clocked: Stories To Keep An Eye On A collection of stuff that caught my eye. Channel 4's new horseracing deal brings in to question the role of BBC Sport […]
- Pay Your Dues, Then We Can Talk CSR Character is what you do when you think nobody is watching. When Barclays knows we're watching, it talks CSR. This from […]
- Obama Campaigned As A Tech Brand In A Country Addicted To The Next Big Thing The selling of the President is coming back to haunt him. This time four years ago, Barack Obama was the most popular man […]
- The Three Swooshes Some views on the future of the England shirt. First, Charlie Sale: Nike's decision to sell their demoralised […]
Tagsadidas Advertising BBC Chelsea Content Cricket Daily Mail Daily Telegraph Data ECB Facebook Fifa Fifa World Cup Football Golf IMG IOC KPMG Legacy Locog London 2012 Lord Coe Marketing Media NBA NFL Nike Obesity Olympics Politics PR Premier League Rory McIlroy Rugby Ryder Cup Social Media Sponsor Sponsors Sponsorship Story Storytelling Tech The Guardian Tiger Woods Twitter
The Top 50
- The end of Geoblocking: boring but important
- Words and phrases I don’t want to hear at Sports TechPitch4.5
- What oversupply looks like
- Worth your time: Paul Hayward on journalism
- Open season
- On Andy Murray’s logo
- “News is a stream”
- What would Spotify for Sport look like?
- 7 predictions for 2015 in the golf biz
- What’s going on with Unofficial Partner and StoryStream?
- Breaking: Turns out that those pesky Millennials like complex stuff. Who knew?
- Who gets what on the F1 grid
- What did you do today? How sport and social media can help save lives
- The European incentive
- Inside TV’s sport addiction
- What David Collier tells us about the sports business
- 4 things to take from Leaders ’14
- Alan Pardew on Wonga’s customer satisfaction levels
- The tricky business of selling exoticism
- Are you the signal or noise?
- The line between ESPN and NFL TV
- Ryder Cup KPI of the day: Angry Spittle
- Do you pass Gary Hamel’s test of leadership?
- Demographic group of the day: Big Eventers
- The media’s trick of turning interesting people in to drones and then complaining about them
- How much should Roger Goodell earn in a year?
- The future of sports celebrity is tiny
- 5 things that struck me about rugby while I was up the Shard with Andrew Cotter
- Follow the money
- LA84, the original pop-up Olympics
- The role of Samuel L Jackson in the Ryder Cup’s selfie 180
- The problem with Heir Jordan
- Beware of Banter
- They Gif with one hand
- Golf retail’s Big Bang moment
- The genius of Sepp Blatter
- Four things on Peters Dawson and Alliss, the beeb and Fox
- The peculiar story of the disappearing Bolly tent
- Why do the interesting thing, when you can do the bleedin’ obvious.
- Thuram or not Thuram
- The KLM caveat, and the problem with jokes
- Breaking: Liverpool manager auditions for Harry Potter musical
- Oreo Syndrome
- Millennial Watch: Social usage
- Chart of the Day: Official v Unofficial Partners
- Rory’s life as viewed by a child. Remind you of anything?
- Murketing: The vogue for blurring ed and ad
- Phrase of the Day: Corporate Nationalism
- Sepp Blatter looking smokin’ hot